A forklift on an HTC Superfloor™
HTC Superfloor™ in a production environment
Armoured tanks on an HTC Superfloor™
HTC Superfloor™ in a warehouse
Industrial floor is one of the many areas where HTC Superfloor™, polished concrete, is suitable. Several tests, including “Life Cycle Assessment of industrial flooring”, showing that the properties of an HTC Superfloor™ makes it ideal as an industrial floor (see graphs from the “Life Cycle Assessment of industrial floor” here).
Some strong benefits of HTC Superfloor™ as an industrial floor compared with epoxy:
- Virtually no impact on global warming (0.005% compared with epoxy)
- Virtually no impact on acidification (0.002% compared with epoxy)
- Virtually no impact on eutrophication (0.001% compared with epoxy)
- Better friction on wet surface than epoxy. No difference on dry surface
- Much less energy consumption for new installations (0.038% compared with epoxy)
- Virtually vibration-free for trucks
- Complies with the standards for industrial floor in the electronics industry
(All calculations above are based on the results of the “Life Cycle Assessment of industrial floor”).
Environments for HTC Superfloor™
In addition to industrial flooring, HTC Superfloor™ is also very well suited for many other environments. For example supermarkets, stores, schools, hospitals, libraries, offices, garages and even in home environments.